Our client is a globally recognisable lifestyle apparel business with a variety of brands and a leading market share across various business channels. Due to a commercial restructure in Europe they are looking to appoint a Vice president to lead the expansion of their direct to consumer channel/s.
- Reporting director to the Regional Chief Executive, this general management position will assume complete responsibility for DTC channel performance in Europe with an unrivalled dedicated budget to design and deliver a growth strategy focussing on increasing commercial and operational performance in both new and established markets.
- Will manage an investment plan to ensure exceptional customer service levels are maintained and to reduce third party spend whilst working closely alongside board level peers to exceed commercial growth and operational/ Customer service targets.
- An all-encompassing multichannel leadership position you will lead a multifunctional team with 8 direct reports and recruit where required to further channel success.
- Degree educated you will ideally have experience leading both digital and owned retail growth initiatives in the region with the ability to prove you can increase channel performance within a relevant consumer centric business environment.
- Both UK and International commercial trading and operational experience is preferred but not essential.
- Will ideally have led a sizable channel P&L including complete fulfilment operations/ supply chain functional responsibility preferably during a period of growth.