VP Engineering Ref: VPE/896/15
Defence & Security
Full executive package, 50% bonus & LTIP
Wednesday, 28 February, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a globally renowned group who manufacturer a range of highly technical products including engine systems for aerospace and space application both civil and defence. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a Global VP engineering.
- Reporting to the SVP Operations you will hold complete strategic responsibility for a global (full life cycle) engineering function from Concept to customer/ programme support and aftermarket.
- Will drive technical excellence through a large multi-functional team with 8 direct reports.
- Will hold overall accountability for product standards, technical requirements/ sign off and quality with autonomy over a large operational budget in a fast-paced multisite technical engineering environment.
- Will hold degree level aerospace focused engineering qualifications and have a proven track record in the aerospace manufacturing sector direct.
- The ability to lead a large multifunctional global team you will be keen to join an organisation who work in a collaborate manner to achieve results
- A thorough understanding of the technical requirements of the Aerospace sector with the ability to prove, you have held complete responsibility for product quality.