Our client is a globally renowned Fashion and Sporting Apparel Group operating primarily through wholesale accounts, as well as company-owned traditional and non-traditional channels. Due to a global decentralisation strategy, they are looking to recruit a General Manager for their Southern European Region.
- Reporting directly to the EMEA President and with full P+L responsibility, you will be responsible for implementing a strategy to successfully grow the group’s revenues and brand presence throughout Southern Europe.
- You will target growth primarily through wholesale channels whilst working closely alongside both the Regional Retail and Ecommerce team to develop and grow the company’s direct to consumer offering.
- You will oversee all marketing activities within the region, ensuring that branding is relevant to the varying markets across all of the Group’s leading brands.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you will be a commercially astute business leader with a proven track record of driving sales across the region through traditional and non-traditional channels.
- You have the ability to engage with major customers operating across Southern Europe and can grow the Group’s wholesale division dramatically, as previously demonstrated.
- International fashion experience at director level in the relevant region (and wider) is a must, as are relevant European language skills.