Our client Is a rapidly growing bakery business who enjoy a leading market share across Grocery, Foodservice and QSR channels in the UK across both brands and private label foods. Due to major expansion plans in western Europe they are looking to appoint Head of sales/ Key accounts to lead the development of their European Market.
- Reporting director to the Group Commercial Director you will deliver a growth agenda across Western Europe in a highly autonomous role, predominately targeting growth across new and existing retailer accounts.
- Will build and lead an international sales force and work closely alongside peers in operational roles to ensure overall business success.
- The brand/ business ambassador in your region you will build strategic relationships with customers to achieve and exceed group targets.
- Of degree calibre you will have a proven track record in food sales to European Grocers additional exposure to the foodservice industry is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to create lasting relationships at all levels and build a team to achieve group targets.
- Exceptional Communication and presentation skills