Our client is a leading multidisciplined Industrial Services business who provide Engineering, Maintenance, Modifications, Specialist Access, Insulation, Coatings, Blasting & Mechanical services to clients across the UK in the Metals, Petrochemical, Chemical, Energy/Power, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas sectors across the life span of their assets.
Focused on continued profitable growth they wish to appoint a Business Development Manager.
- Reporting into the Managing Director for the division you will have responsibility for the leading the business development function on a national basis focused on winning new works working in a client facing role and leading negotiations.
- You will liaise with internal stakeholders and resources promoting added value for clients whilst ensuring commercial returns and repeat business.
- You will help develop market strategy and the business growth plan being the voice of the customer and first point of contact.
- Ideally degree in Engineering qualified you will have a track record of winning work with a multidisciplined industrial services group in the UK with multi sector client contacts and experience.
- You will have first class communication, & IT, skills and have the gravitas to negotiate at all levels with first class commercial acumen.
In the first instance please forward, relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting BDM/159/40
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.