Our client is a globally established lifestyle and apparel brand who have enjoyed significant growth and success in recent years. Due to planned growth across direct to consumer platforms and subsequent restructure of their senior leadership team they are looking to appoint a chief customer officer for the first time.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive you will control a dedicated budget to design and deliver a direct to consumer growth agenda with full strategic responsibility focussing on increasing commercial performance across digital and own retail channels.
- Will work closely alongside board level peers and engage with third parties to ensure commercial growth and operational/ Customer service excellence through your channels.
- An all-encompassing multichannel leadership position you will lead a large multifunctional team with 8 direct reports
- Degree educated you will have held significant digital/ multichannel trading responsibility within a relevant B2C/ consumer focused business.
- UK experience essential, additional European or International trading experience would be highly advantageous.
- Must have led multichannel growth agendas with significant experience leading e com/ direct to consumer trading platforms and the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams through the deployment of your strategy.