Our client is an international leading food group who supply a range of brand and PL food products to retail and foodservice customers across the globe.
They are succession planning and looking to appoint a regional Chief Executive Officer to lead their operations across Europe, Middle East and African markets.
- Reporting directly to the main board/ group chief executive, you will hold full strategic responsibility for business performance in your designated region leading group, in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor the senior management team across variously strategically placed manufacturing and commercial facilities to deliver exceptional performance levels during a period of investment and planned growth in the region.
- Will hold top to top relationships within blue-chip customers across various channels and represent the business at the highest level within industry on an international stage.
- Ideally MBA educated with extensive experience in an added value food manufacturing environment where close working relationships with customers is the key to success.
- With a blend of commercial and operational achievements you will have significant exposure to customers in the EMEA region with the ability to prove you can increase profitability through the deployment of your strategy.
- A key element to this role will be to further develop long term and collaborative relationships with international customers whilst ensuring group standards and targets are achieved across all functions.