Our client is the Construction and Civil division of a Turnkey contractor working on projects for a Blue-chip client base in the Industrial, Process & Manufacturing sectors. Supporting the Mechanical & Electrical Projects as well as offering standalone construction projects. The business offers new build and refurbishment project management as well as ground works, drainage and foundations, brick and blockwork, dust containment screens and white walling unequalled in the hygienic manufacturing and processing industry.
- You will have responsibility for the department which delivers minor Civils projects to support the core business.
- You will evaluate potential work packages, Managing quotations, Technical, RAMs, CDMs, Programme, Health & Safety, Site Managers through to client handover.
- Working closely with internal department heads and reporting to the Managing Director of the wider business you will ensure miles stones are achieved, customer satisfaction & commercial returns.
- Ideally degree in Civil Engineering qualified you will have a track record of the successful delivery of Minor low value Civils & Construction projects on existing sites.
- You will have first class communication, & IT, skills and have the expertise in leading multisite teams and client relationships focused on repeat business and the highest levels of Health & Safety.
In the first instance please forward, relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CDM/159/12
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.