Our client is part of a leading UK contracting business that provide hard & soft facilities management services & building fabric maintenance to clients to the public & private sectors. They wish to appoint a Commercial Director based at their head office in the South East.
- Reporting to the sector Director you will hold full pre & post contract responsibility ensuring commercial returns and objectives.
- You will lead and develop pre & post commercial teams across the UK managing staff development and training.
- A key member of the team you will be comfortable acting in a highly client facing role managing high level contractual negotiations.
- Degree / MRICS qualified you will possess considerable hard & soft facilities management commercial leadership experience.
- With first class communication skills you will have the gravitas to mentor & lead developing an industry leading commercial team.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CD/159/33 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.