Our client is a major blue-chip Design and Build construction contractor who has an extensive pipeline of works for both public and private sectors. Due to the combination of a new significant contract award and a planned succession planning, they would now like to appoint a new commercial leader for the growing business.
- Will report to the Managing Director and have commercial control for the business unit, which would include some major projects.
- Will manage a team of Commercial managers and engage heavily with the clients and supply chain.
- Will ensure that the company is commercially insulated, and the margins are protected.
- Will be of degree calibre and have a track record of working in the UK construction industry.
- Not only commercially astute but will also be comfortable working in a highly client facing role.
- Will be keen to join a business that has a reputation for rewarding success.