Our client is a privately-owned British company who supply a range of fresh and frozen food products to UK foodservice and European export markets. Having reached £50m turnover they are looking to appoint a commercial director to take them to the next level.
- Reporting directly to the owner and a key member of the senior leadership team you will own the company’s commercial agenda covering both customer and supplier negotiations in a highly autonomous leadership position
- Will design and deliver a commercial growth strategy to increase profitable revenues across both UK & International markets and assist where required to ensures overall business success.
- Will lead an established team of both sales and procurement professionals, whilst embedding new processes and targets for further group profitability.
- Ideally degree educated with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams in the food sector. UK and International experience preferred.
- Experience increasing performance across customer and supplier contract negotiations would be highly advantageous however would suit a blue-chip trained senior sales professional.
- The ability to lead and mentor a multifunction team and represent the business in both UK and International markets.