Our client is a leading food group who manufacture a range of added value OL foods from various facilities in the UK and Europe. They are looking to further develop sales in UK & European retail markets and are looking to appoint a commercial director.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and a key member of the senior leadership team you will own the group commercial function/ agenda, tasked with growing revenues through existing UK accounts, whilst designing and delivering a pan European (direct to retail) growth strategy.
- Will operate in a hands on strategic leadership position where you will shape, lead and mentor a multifunctional team across various facilities during a period of major investment and international growth.
- Will engage with new and existing customers to build strong collaborative relationships across Europe and work closely with other functional business leaders to ensure group targets are achieved.
- The ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams through the deployment of your commercial strategy with significant achievements supplying the UK Grocers and the ability to design and deliver a commercial strategy to grow sales in Europe.
- The gravitas to engage with new and existing customers in the UK and Europe with extensive experience leading multifunctional commercial teams.
- Previous exposure to European retail customers preferred but not essential however must have extensive experience working alongside grocery retailers in a collaborative manner.