Our client is a rapidly growing UK-based Variety Wholesaler with a broad category portfolio across branded Food and Non-food FMCG. Due to an ambitious growth strategy, they are looking recruit a UK Commercial Director to oversee all commercial elements of the Organisation.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer you will be responsible for driving revenue growth throughout the UK by targeting primarily the Variety and UK Grocery Retail Market.
- You will lead a large commercial operation and act as a key figurehead for the management of previously tendered customers and for the development of new business opportunities and the entry into new markets.
- You will oversee the Group’s marketing efforts and work to develop a strategy that contributes to revenue growth as well as the entry into new markets.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record of successfully growing revenues, managing accounts and maximising opportunities for business development within the FMCG sector through High Street, Variety, Online and Grocery Retail channels.
- You have had full Profit and Loss responsibility in previous roles and considerable experience of managing contractual negotiations with suppliers.
- You have demonstrated your ability build strong working commercial relationships with blue-chip customers and develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns from within a relevant industry/sector.