Our client is a high quality, leading national housebuilder. They seek a Commercial Manager to take charge of a number of existing developments and to work on planned future developments.
- You will be responsible for the commercial reporting for large developments including benchmarking, tender recommendations, cash flow and valuations. Cost control is a vital element
- You will negotiate and place orders with main contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers, monitoring and evaluating in-house and contractor performances
- You will be a graduate with further professional qualifications and at least six years’ relevant industry experience
- You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop a team
- You will have strong financial and budgetary experience
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CM/687/25 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.