Our client is seeking to appoint a class leading director of operations, to join a dynamic leadership team. A highly respected organisation they have a renewed vigour to optimise operational performance to become a best in class utility.
- Reporting to the CEO you will be a key member of the executive management team, driving new innovate practices and process across the business.
- You will need to be extremely comfortable leading in a Design and Build business unit. The capability to communicate concisely and effectively will be a key element of the role.
- Focussing on operational, customer excellence and new ways of working you will drive excellence to achieve exceptional quality and compliance standards whilst maximising budgetary returns and investment in your team.
- Degree qualified you will have experience of operational leadership for a UK Tier1/2 design and Build contractor. Leadership and motivation of a combined white and blue collar work force is essential.
- You will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of change management, continuous improvement and up to date safe working practices.
- You will undoubtedly be a committed “team player” with a passion and commitment to achieve a cohesive lean and effective best in sector.