Our client is a Nationally recognised Utilities/Power contractor with a £80m turnover with an impressive portfolio of Blue-Chip clients in both DNO and Private clients. They are now looking to recruit a Director of Power and Network Services to progress the business to through the next growth stage.
- You will report directly to the UK Managing Director and have a particular focus on the Renewable Projects and DNO sectors.
- You will have autonomy for the business and develop and implement a growth strategy.
- You will manage the Business Development team to ensure they are developing the appropriate client, partner, and supplier relationships in line with the agreed strategy.
- You will be keen to move to an MD role as part of an agree succession plan.
- You will have a track record of operating on a management board focussed on business growth.
- You will have a broad Power/Electrical background and have business proven connections with both consultants and sub-contractors.