Our client is a well established and leading Health and Sports Nutrition brand with a strong global presence and market share. Due to a reorganisation of their global division into newly defined Regional Business Units, they are looking to appoint a Ecommerce Director for their key European markets.
- Reporting directly to the Regional Managing Director, you will design and deliver a digital/multichannel strategy to ensure that the company continues to experience optimum growth across non-traditional channels.
- You will target Ecommerce sales growth through company-owned and third-party digital channels, with an emphasis on altering the sales mix to favour direct to the consumer channels.
- You will focus on growing direct to consumer sales within the UK and Ireland. Once you have achieved high levels of growth within these markets, you will begin to target growth in wider European markets.
- Of graduate calibre, you must be a proven ecommerce leader having previously demonstrated your ability to drive revenue growth across multiple digital platforms and preferably European markets.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of the Sports and Health Nutrition market and you have previously demonstrated your success for a brand within this industry.
- You will have held complete responsibility for both digital and trading performance within a direct to consumer retail and/or consumer goods environment.
- You possess the gravitas and ability to lead, mentor and develop a large multifunctional team.