Our client is a leading UK Civil Engineering contractor with a reputation for delivery of Quality projects across the UK. Due to the implementation of a bold growth strategy they have now secured a significant book of forward orders across Europe and would like to appoint an Engineering Director for the Group.
• You will be will ensure compliance with recognised engineering standards, technical guidance and associated legislation and will be expected to keep abreast of technical innovation and regulatory / legislative change impacting the geotechnical sector nationally and ensuring the business is well placed to take advantage of such change
• Leading the engineering team, you will have input into the strategic direction, planning and development of the team, creating new opportunities and prospects, enhancing and broadening team capacity and capability, identifying target markets and developing future strategies.
• Relevant first degree and postgraduate qualification in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering.
• A demonstrable track record of working in the UK Civils/Ground Engineering sector.
• Will be keen to join a growing Business that has a reputation for rewarding success.