European Commercial Director- Cruise Operator
Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
Benefits: Full Executive Package
About this position:
Our client is a leading Premium Cruise Liner and Operator. Due to promotion and ambitious growth targets, they wish to appoint a newly formed European Commercial Director.
- You will manage all European Sales channels and lead the company’s European business development function, ensuring integration with your Global peer group.
- You will develop a strategy that targets growth through Online Travel Agencies and wider non-traditional routes to market in an attempt to enter new markets throughout Europe.
- A highly client facing role you will work closely with Blue Chip Companies to develop commercially strong partnerships and relationships.
- You will have an impressive multi channel sales track record and enjoy operating at FTSE 250 levels, having previously proven your ability to grow sales revenues from within the Travel Industry across Europe and wider.
- A first class communicator both written and oral, with proven presentation skills you will be ambitious to lead the sales of a highly respected product to a wide customer base.
- A second European language is also preferable.