Pension, Family Healthcare, 5 x Life Insurance, Generous Bonus and Equity
About this position:
Our client is a growing distributor and installer of engineered products throughout the UK. Due to the current FD moving to a group role they would now like to appoint a Financial Leader for the UK business.
- Develop and control the UK budget in conjunction with the senior management team and cost centre managers.
- Provide financial support and guidance to the company's managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- To ensure the accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts for the UK entities and oversee the group consolidation.
- You will ideally be a Qualified accountant to at least CIMA, ACCA, ACA with good working knowledge of current accounting software systems
- Ability to set targets, motivate and inspire staff to achieve targets and an ability to prioritise responsibilities under pressure and be self-motivating.