Our client is a growing distributor and installer of engineered products throughout the UK. Due to the current FD moving to a group role they would now like to appoint a Financial Leader for the UK business.
• Develop and control the UK budget in conjunction with the senior management team and cost centre managers.
• Provide financial support and guidance to the company's managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
• To ensure the accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts for the UK entities and oversee the group consolidation.
- You will ideally be a Qualified accountant to at least CIMA, ACCA, ACA with good working knowledge of current accounting software systems
- Ability to set targets, motivate and inspire staff to achieve targets and an ability to prioritise responsibilities under pressure and be self-motivating.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting FIL/687/14 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.