FMCG / Consumer Goods
Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
About this position:
Our client is an independently owned Leisure Club with a diverse range of Sporting Facilities. They are looking to take on an experienced General Manager to oversee their facility.
- You will be responsible for the everyday running of the facility and you will have full control over implementing a strategy that increases revenues across multiple revenue streams.
- You will work closely with the marketing team to develop a defined and consistent strategy with the aim of driving secondary spend opportunities such as venue hire and events.
- You will focus on maintaining a high level of customer service and work closely with each of the facility’s departments to ensure best practice.
- You must have sports and/or hospitality related management experience from within a diverse leisure facility, preferably with an experience of managing either Tennis or Golf facilities.
- You have previously demonstrated your ability to manage a sizeable facility and have a proven track record of ensuring that high standards of customer service are upheld across numerous departments.