Our client one of the UK’s leading Engineered solution specialist utility contractors providing a
comprehensive range of construction solutions. They work closely with a number of the UK leading electrical infrastructure clients.
- Reporting into the Board you will hold full P&L accountability for the Power Utilities Division in a position requiring strong management skills and commercial acumen.
- You will ensure prospect pipelines are secured and order intake achieved or surpassed ensuring commercial returns and client satisfaction.
- Acting in a role requiring high levels of client interaction you will balance risk & cost supporting work winning solutions
- A degree in Engineering qualified you will have a proven career within the Electrical Engineering construction sector. This will be ideally in the HV arena.
- You will be able to demonstrate the profitable delivery of projects within the Infrastructure and built environment
- Technically astute with high levels of commercial acumen you will be a capable business leader who leads by example & delivers business winning solutions