Our client owns a selection of premium leisure & sports clubs and enjoy an excellent reputation for their superior customer and member service levels. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a General Manager for a leading venue in the south east.
- Reporting directly to the Group Managing Director you will enjoy complete responsibility for the performance of your operation with 8 direct reports across Retail, FM, Sales, Marketing and dedicated sports business leaders.
- Will lead the team during a period of planned growth & investment to include leading a sizable budget to increase revenue streams and awareness in the UK.
- Will ensure exceptional customer service levels across all functions in a hands-on role.
- The ideal candidate will have experience leading leisure/ sports operations in the UK with the ability to prove you can increase both commercial and operational performance through your exceptional people and customer management skills.
- Experience working alongside external & internal parties and customers to develop new products, services and solutions to meet customer demands.
- Will be keen to operate in a truly hands on role with the gravitas to represent the company across various industry related platforms.