Our client is a globally renowned investment group with an enviable portfolio of luxury leisure estates and hotels across UK and International markets. Due to promotion and further planned growth, they are looking to appoint a General Manager for the flagship UK operation.
- Reporting directly to the board this high-profile position will enjoy complete responsibility for the performance of their UK operation.
- Will lead a multifunctional team during a period of growth and expansion, managing a £multimillion investment budget to increase revenue streams and brand awareness in the UK.
- Will ensure exceptional service levels across all functions whilst being the brand’s figure head in the UK market.
- The ideal candidate will have experience leading both hotel and leisure operations in the UK with the ability to prove you can increase performance through your exceptional people and customer management skills in a relevant premium/ luxury environment.
- Experience working alongside external & internal parties and customers to develop new products and services to grow presence in the UK.
- The gravitas to represent the company across various industry related platforms in an autonomous leadership role.