Our client is an innovative design led consumer goods, lifestyle products company, supplying into the UK and International retail sector. Due to planned business growth, they are looking to appoint a General Manager to strengthen their existing senior team.
• You will have full P&L responsibility for the business, with a focus on operational delivery, supply chain and growth strategy.
• Lead the implementation of a new ERP system within the business. To deliver on the short- and long-term strategic vision of the company, whilst driving on-going change and improvements.
• To manage key client relationships with Multiple and independent retailers in the UK and Overseas. To further build an effective management team in a fast growing, fast changing business structure, setting KPI’s for all key people.
• Ideally graduate calibre, with a track record of business growth with a design led product, supplying into the Retail sector.
• You will be a strong leader, operationally driven, detail orientated, but also well rounded commercially and financially.
• You will be a charismatic natural leader, who can think strategically, build the brand, with a strong financial control of the business.
• A strong communicator with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be keen to join a rapidly growing and evolving business.