Our client is one of the UK’s most respected suppliers of Banking/Payment solutions operating Internationally from a UK base. With a reputation for functional delivery, innovation & working on landmark financial projects for Public & Private sector clients they wish to appoint an influential Business Developer to lead continued profitable expansion.
- Reporting into the Managing Director you act in a highly client facing role to negotiate projects up to £5m.
- You will maintain current key customer relationships within the banking community to develop repeat business and systematically target new business, building winning relationships built on trust, delivery & innovation.
- Acting in a role working closely with internal department heads you will be able to influence and be collaborative in your approach.
- Ideally Degree qualified with considerable experience in Business Development in the IT system and finance sector you will be able to demonstrate a track record of winning work at profitable margins forging long term relationships.
- With a proven ability to negotiate & influence at board level you will ideally have a current address book of existing customer contacts & the experience of winning new work.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work constructively within a team-focused environment within the senior management team.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills. Able to articulate to the customer and senior management the value of key business propositions.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting GHBS/445/03 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection