Head of Ecommerce Fashion
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Full executive Package, Short and Long term incentives
About this position:
Our client is a UK based designer and supplier of Apparel and Footwear. Due to a digital transformation agenda, they are looking to appoint an experienced Head of Ecommerce to lead them through this period of transition.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will co-design and deliver a digital/multichannel strategy to ensure that the company experiences optimum growth across non-traditional channels.
- You will focus on growing direct to consumer sales within the UK market, working closely with the Group’s wholesale team to integrate examples of digital best practice.
- You will executive a marketing plan to grow the business on a global scale through a number of key digital touch points and routes to market.
- Of graduate calibre, you will be a proven digital/multichannel leader having previously demonstrated your ability to transform digital performance within the Apparel and Footwear industry.
- You will have held complete responsibility for digital performance within a direct to consumer retail and/or consumer goods environment.
- You possess the gravitas and ability to lead, mentor and develop a large multifunctional team.