Our Client is a leading multi-site manufacturer of personal care and beauty products, due to continued planned growth and expansion, they wish to appoint a Head of Engineering.
• To lead and develop the technical engineering and production resources for 2 sites, in accordance with the chosen business markets, strategy and business plan.
• To engage in the business planning process with the business planning team to ensure a robust and defendable short, medium and long-term strategy for Reliance Precision.
• To provide management to the on-site engineering, design and project teams. To champion continuous improvement, obtaining R&D grants to support development activities within the company.
• Management of Capex budget and execution. Budgetary responsibility for site repairs to both sites.
• You will be Degree level qualified in engineering or a technical discipline, ideally Chartered Engineer or equivalent with a broad and deep understanding of engineering at first principal level in a manufacturing environment.
• You will have hands on reactive and preventative maintenance experience with a good understanding of precision mechanical and electro-mechanical systems.
• Technology aware and a credible technologist with a track record of delivering successful collaboration projects with partner organisations.
• An experienced leader of technical teams, aware of compliance and regulatory requirements, you will be keen to join a rapidly growing successful business.