Head of European Marketing
Marketing, PR & Advertising
Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
About this position:
Our client is a rapidly growing Online Travel Agency who are currently expanding into UK and European markets. They are looking for a Head of European Marketing to lead their European marketing efforts.
- Reporting to the Regional Director, you will have full P+L responsibility for the company’s marketing efforts across the UK and Europe.
- You will have strategic autonomy to create a marketing strategy that is tailored to the region’s targeted markets and consumer preferences.
- You will work closely with key industry players to initiate and maintain strategic relationships and joint promotional campaigns that are mutually beneficial and can successfully drive business development throughout the region.
- You will collaborate with the company’s various sales and marketing departments across the globe on promotional marketing initiatives and merchandising campaigns.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you are an experienced Marketing Leader who has a proven track record from within the travel industry and experience of building teams.
- You must have experience of working for an Online Travel Agency in a marketing-led role, preferably with a focus on digital marketing and/or data analysis (using tools such as Google Analytics/Tableau).
- You are familiar with travel products and can utilise market intelligence to ensure that products and services will meet the preferences of a variety of target markets.
- You are a driven and creative individual who has managerial experience and is prepared to travel globally when required.