Head of European Marketing
Marketing, PR & Advertising
Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
About this position:
Our client is a rapidly growing Online Travel Agency who are currently expanding into UK and European markets. They are looking for a Head of European Marketing to lead their European marketing efforts.
- Reporting to the Regional Director, you will have full P+L responsibility for the company’s marketing efforts and strategy across the UK and Europe.
- You will work closely with key industry players to initiate and maintain strategic relationships and joint promotional campaigns that are mutually beneficial and can successfully drive business development throughout the region.
- You will collaborate with the company’s various sales and marketing departments across the globe on promotional marketing initiatives and merchandising campaigns.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you must have digital marketing experience for an Online Travel Agency within the European region.
- It is essential that you have experience of both traditional and digital marketing channels from within the industry, and you must be comfortable utilising Data Analysis programmes (such as Tableau/Google Analytics).
- You are familiar with travel products and can utilise market intelligence to ensure that products and services will meet the preferences of a variety of target markets.
- Experience of working within or for a large Chinese corporation is highly beneficial, as is a second language- either a European language or Mandarin.