Our Client- is a leading, Plc, multi-sited manufacturing business with a global customer base. Due to continued expansion they wish to appoint a Head of Human Resources to join their senior team.
• Reporting directly to the Managing Director and the board of directors, you will have complete responsibility for the HR, Training and People Development function within the business.
• You will be responsible for developing and developing a robust HR and Training strategy, in line with business objectives.
• You will be heavily involved in a graduate training and development programme. Other duties will include, recruitment, HR policies comply with current legislation, overall employee relations.
• Ideally you will be of graduate calibre, CIPD qualified, with a particular interest in training and development within a manufacturing environment.
• You will be keen to join a rapidly growing company, who places an emphasis on training and people development. A good communicator with a track record of developing a delivering a effective HR strategy.
• You will be comfortable working within a fast paced business, whilst being a key influencer of the senior leadership team.