Our client is a highly successful and globally renowned premium fashion brand with a leading presence across wholesale, e com and own retail channels. Due to planned growth across direct to consumer channels they are looking to appoint a Head of Multichannel.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and a key member of the UK commercial leadership team you will enjoy complete strategic autonomy over a new multichannel growth agenda in the UK focussing on increasing profitable revenue streams across all direct to consumer channels with full P&L responsibility.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 5 direct reports and work closely alongside wider retail, marketing, operations and digital business leaders to achieve commercial growth targets, ensure brand superiority and deliver exceptional service levels.
- Will lead all technology and investment projects across all D2C platforms including operations/ fulfilment to ensure continued profitable growth.
- Of graduate calibre, you will be a proven business leader with significant multichannel trading experience and the ability to prove you can transform direct to consumer performance in the UK within a relevant branded consumer goods category.
- Previous buying/ merchandising experience in a premium customer centric retail/ ecom environment would be highly advantageous.