Our client is a manufacturer of branded cosmetics. As a consequence of recent demand and unprecedented growth they are looking to recruit a Head of Plant Engineering to operate at their main site.
- You will lead a team that monitors and controls Plant performance, managing both Capex and maintenance budgets as agreed and allocated by Group.
- Continuous improvement in plant efficiency will be a key element of the role, working closely with business unit leaders you will optimise prudent ROI (Return on investment)
- Of graduate calibre you will embrace technological innovation with the ability to explain complex options to your operational peer group on both capital investment and operational maintenance.
- Commercially astute you will have the necessary leadership qualities to mentor and manage both engineers and maintenance technicians.
- To lead capital investment projects to replace aging plant and production lines.