Our client is a tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor with a reputation for delivering quality Projects across the UK. Due to the implementation of a bold growth and succession plan they would now like to appoint a HR manager for the business.
- Will report to the Managing Director and have autonomy over all HR matters.
- Will liaise heavily with department heads regarding development of the existing team and also recruitment of new people.
- Will ensure that the HR policies are compliant and review to make them “Best in Class”.
- Will ideally be of degree education and have a track record of the working as in the UK Contracting industry.
- Will already have experience at working as a HR Manager.
- Will be keen to join a company that recognises success and rewards accordingly.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting to:-
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.