Key Account Director
Media & Digital
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
Benefits: Executive Package
About this position:
Our client is a leading UK and Global corporate Travel Management Company. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking to appoint a UK based Key Account Director.
- Reporting to the Senior VP of Sales, you will manage key national accounts within medium to large corporate and blue-chip clients.
- You will implement a company-wide growth strategy with the aim of acquiring new business and growing current accounts.
- You will develop strong commercial relationships with clients and represent the company on a global scale.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you must have experience of account management and business development within the corporate Travel Management environment.
- You have a proven track record of successfully implementing growth strategy and experience of selling into corporate clients across any industry and at a variety of levels.
- You are an ambitious individual with the desire to work within a rapidly growing organisation presenting numerous opportunities for career progression. You are willing to travel nationally and potentially globally.