Our client is a leading manufacturing and distributor cosmetics and beauty products within the United Kingdom and Europe.
• Reporting directly to the European Commercial Account Director based in the UK, you will work on a key Private Label key account of value £10m+.
• You will be responsible for managing and growing sales channels with a major health and beauty retailer.
• You will play a significant role in coordinating within house manufacturing, to accurately forecast product demand.
• Ideally of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record for meeting sales targets and successfully managing relations within the Consumer Goods or beauty arena.
• You will be an experienced negotiator who possesses both the ability to take an innovative and dynamic approach to NPD and New Product Placement.
• You will have the strategic agility and vision to develop and implement long-term strategy.
• A determined character, you are seeking an opportunity with pathways to more senior and executive levels.