Our client is a leading On & Offshore Oil & Gas sector services group proving a portfolio of solutions to the upstream & mid-stream sector. They are well established and have a international reputation for service and delivery across the industry.
• Reporting into the group board you will provide legal support and assistance across all business units and divisions on a international basis to mitigate and manage risk.
• You will be highly involved in contract negotiations, acquisition and disposals and supervise legal material across tenders and bid proposals and delivery
• You will manage legal framework and compliance requirements for the group to ensure continuity and compliance
• Manage external legal services where required
• With a Bachelor or Masters Degree in Law you will have a track record (5 Years plus) of operating in the On & Offshore Oil & Gas sector ideally with a support services solutions group.
• You will have first class communication skills in English and ideally one other language supporting internal divisions, Clients, Suppliers, Bankers, Legal Advisors, Government bodies etc.