Managing Director China FMCG
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Full executive Package, Short- and Long-term incentives
About this position:
Our client is a leading Global Consumer Goods Group supplying a wide variety of FMCG products in a multi-channel approach. Due to promotion, they are looking to hire a new Managing Director for their Chinese Branch.
- Reporting directly to the Brand’s CEO, you will enjoy complete strategic autonomy over the design and delivery of a UK strategy.
- You will develop, lead and grow the sales, marketing, customer service and account management teams targeting growth across new and existing channels/customers.
- You will engage with local retailers at the highest level and grow the brands eCommerce function to drive sales growth across multiple channels.
- Ideally degree and MBA educated, you will have an extensive successful track record within a branded consumer goods and/or retail environment.
- You have demonstrated your ability to succeed commercially and operationally dealing with both SME and blue-chip customers.
- You possess the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level within the industry and you will be keen to act as the group’s Chinese (and wider) ambassador as they target further growth throughout the region.
- The ability to speak Mandarin for business use is a must.