Our client is a leading specialist technical solution and maintenance led rail sector provider possessing comprehensive expertise to enable the delivery of flexible, reliable, safe and cost effective solutions to exacting UK rail standards.
- From the UK head office, you will lead the business to the next level designing & delivering the short to medium term growth strategy holding statutory office and full P&L responsibility. The role embraces full QHSE and HR responsibility.
- Operationally you will ensure the safe & profitable delivery of projects & programmes of work for a portfolio of clients in a role requiring operational, technical Commercial & Contractual expertise & client interaction.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team promoting new product and solution innovation, best practice, cultural change, efficiencies across the UK business.
- To develop current and new international partnerships.
- Ideally but not essentially Engineering or Business degree qualified with knowledge of the UK rail sector.
- With first class communication skills you will be well versed in the sector & be able to demonstrate profitable growth, change management, lean management & risk mitigation.
- You will be keen to join the company in a highly rewarding leadership role to promote ambitious growth plans with enhanced profitability ultimately sharing in the success.
- Flexible to travel within the UK and Internationally to Scandinavia, Japan and other International locations.