Our client is a successful UK utilities contractor with a national coverage multi sector coverage. Due to combination of new contract awards and the implementation of a succession plan they would now like to appoint an operationally focussed General Manager to lead their Telecommunications division.
- Your team will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects/programmes of works across the UK.
- You will report directly to the UK MD managing an operational team of direct reports.
- You will liaise heavily with the client and ensure the current programmes are delivered as per contract with a view to unlocking future programmes/contracts.
- Complete responsibility for SHEQ compliance.
- Ideally of degree education you will have experience of working in the UK utilities sector and have natural leadership ability to develop the team to be “Best in Class”.
- You will be keen to join the leadership team of this growing and dynamic company.
- Experience of Telecommunication Networks is preferred ideally including both digital and fibre.
- Dynamic and driven you will be passionate about innovation and everything construction.