Our client is a leading provider of manufacturing and outsourced support services to the Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic sector with enviable Blue-Chip Global customer base. Due to future expansion, growth and succession planning they require an experienced, dynamic Operational Leader.
- Reporting to the Managing Director and as a key member of the senior site leadership team you will have full responsibility for the leadership of Production, Continuous Improvement (Lean Six Sigma), Quality and H&S within a controlled regulated environment.
- Will deliver group level standards and practices whilst utilising modern continuous improvement/ lean techniques to improve operational performance.
- A key element to this role will be to lead and mentor a multi-functional team with 4 direct reports.
- Will work closely alongside other members of the senior leadership team to ensure overall business success during a period a major investment, growth and international expansion.
- To make your own mark on an already well-run operation with enhanced customer focus and quality of delivery.
- Ideally, but not essentially, a degree level qualified you will have a proven track record in a site manufacturing leadership role within a heavily regulated quality focussed manufacturing environment, having led teams in excess of 100 with £1m + budget.
- Well structured, disciplined and commercially astute, you will be keen to join a company who is focussed on achieving excellence in safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Will have the gravitas to lead and be a part of a senior leadership team whilst harbouring the ambition to progress your own career into a multisite operational or MD position.