Our client is a leading British food group who manufacture a range of added value fresh and frozen foods for Grocery and Foodservice customers in the UK and across Europe. Due to growth and further planned expansion, they have created a new role on their senior leadership team and are looking to appoint a multisite operations director for the first time.
- Reporting to the board and a key member of the senior leadership team you will design and implement a multisite operational excellence plan for all sites to increase performance across all operational functions.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline team with 10+ direct reports including site leads and a dedicated group level function, whilst working closely alongside peers during a period of business transformation and investment.
- Will build close working relationships with customers to ensure exceptional service levels and directly manage key growth initiatives and investment budgets to ensure joint targets and standards are achieved.
- Extensive experience supplying the UK Grocers with the ability to prove you have managed operations and delivered increases in performance within in a fast-paced customer centric manufacturing environment.
- Will enjoy operating in collaborative transformation environments where all members of the senior leadership team are aligned to deliver group goals
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to transfer corporate objectives to staff at all levels.