Operations Director ODU/896/02
FMCG Food / Drink
Full executive package and bonus
About this position:
Our client is a premium out of town hotel group with numerous strategically placed operations in the UK. Due to a restructure, they are looking to appoint a UK operations director.
- Reporting directly to the Chief executive officer you will enjoy complete responsibility for the performance of all UK sites.
- Will lead and mentor a dedicated group function whilst ensuring group standards are implemented through your team of site managing directors.
- Will actively engage with customers and work closely with commercial peers to ensure exceptional service and performance levels.
- Will directly manage key investments and further business integrations to ensure targets are achieved across operational functions.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record leading multi-disciplined operational teams in a relevant ideally premium hospitality environment.
- Extensive experience working in a customer centric growth environment.
- You will be keen to operate in a high profile role with the ability to communicate and forge strong relationships with staff and customers at all levels.