Our client is a leading Construction contractor with extensive projects across the London area.
Due to a combination of succession planning and new contract awards they are now looking to appoint a new Operation Leader for this growing profitable company.
- Will report to the Managing Director with a side report to the newly appointed Group Operations Director.
- Will have a number of Project Managers reporting directly on multiple projects across the capital.
- Will ensure the quality of build is maintained to the standards that their clients have come to expect.
- Will ideally be of degree education with a background in the UK construction sector.
- Will be Commercially astute and have an eye for detail.
- Will be keen to move to a Managing Director role within a given timescale.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting OPER/687/12 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.