Our client is a leading tier 1 multidisciplined main contractor delivering programmes of work across the fixed & mobile telecoms & fibre sectors (Newbuild, Repair & Maintenance) for Blue chip clients on a regional & national basis. Following continued profitable contact wins they now wish to appoint a sector experienced Programme Director.
- Reporting into the Divisional Director you will have full accountability for the successful, safe & profitable delivery of revenue for the programme of work through the successful delivery of allocated projects and ensure milestones are achieved.
- Manage internal planning to meet the deliverables of the project in a role requiring high-levels of client interaction.
- Manage risk & governance whilst working closely with internal department heads.
- Degree in engineering qualified you will have a proven track record of programme/project delivery within a Telecoms sector contractor.
- With first class communication skills you will be keen to join a highly respected national utilities contractor who have a reputation for innovation & health and safety standards.
- A highly visible presence you will have the gravitas to lead by example and build a highly successful team.