Our client is a highly respected manufacturer and supplier of cosmetic products into the UK and International markets. They are seeking to appoint an ERP Project Manager to lead their internal function at their head office.
- Reporting directly to the COO you will have direct responsibility for the co-ordination and management of the ERP function at our principal operational site.
- You will manage all the internal and external IT needs of the business setting the appropriate strategies and managing both external and internal providers to deliver exceptional standards of service.
- As part of the management team, you will be expected to provide input into strategic initiatives to ensure the continuous development and continued success of the company, through internet based operational and sales systems and software.
- Preferably degree qualified you will have experience of managing ERP change and implementation for a multi-site IT team delivering hardware, software, and training providers support to a national operation.
- You will be driven to set the highest standard for your team and be capable of managing the interface with senior executives within the organisation through effective communication to develop a complete understanding of the companies needs to achieve robust implementation of effective contemporary solutions.
- Commercially astute you will be capable of delivering within a set annual budget having the necessary skills to negotiate both internally and externally to balance needs against expenditure.