Our client is a provider of industrial & engineering services into the UK Power, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Oil & Gas and industrial sectors. They are seeking to appoint a QHSE officer to operate across the business.
• Reporting to the director you will lead QHSE role to assure governance and compliance in all matters relating to QHSE performance and quality.
• To provide leadership of the team including monitoring and the reviewing of performance and compliance with the UK policies, management system and standards, process and management plans.
• To conduct quarterly performance review to monitor performance against plan and to provide performance feedback to the team.
• CMIOSH and NEBOSH certified you will have 10 years experience of safety management within the power, process and oil & gas sectors.
• Knowledge and expertise of QHSE management (strategic and operational) practices, standards, systems and processes relevant to operations of the group.
• Sound knowledge of QHSE legislation, industry and best-practice standards and their relevance to the group.