Our client is a growing main contractor with a significant contract that is expanding across the UK. Due to the unprecedented growth and winning of new contracts they would now like to appoint a new HSE lead.
- Will report to the Contacts manager for a large-scale programme of works across the South and will be responsible for all HSE elements.
- Will be extensively site orientated with a high level of delivery team and client facing role.
- Will be tasked with identifying Quality and Health and safety issues and review procedures to ensure the contracts are delivered safely with the high level of quality that they have come to expect from the company.
- Will have experience in Civils/Construction and ideally with a degree and NEBOSH qualifications.
- Will have a keen attention to detail and have the delivery team’s and public’s safety as paramount experience.