Our client holds an enviable reputation for being the “Ones to beat” within the Construction/D&B building sectors. Due to a combination of new contract awards and succession planning they would now like to appoint a new Quantity Surveyor for their South Yorks team.
• Will report to the Commercial manager and work closely with the project managers to ensure delivery is achieved whilst protecting margins.
• Will be responsible for identifying and reporting on the forecast revenue and cost for live contracts in order that monthly Company accounts accurately reflect the expected profitability.
• Will be responsible for instructing the Accounts Department to raise VAT invoices once agreement is achieved with customers so that time to payment is minimised.
• Will hold an HND/HNC in Construction or relevant QS qualification plus 3-5 years’ experience or 3-5 years managing construction project accounts.
• Will have a high level of communication skill and an ability to influence when required.